Personal Training for a Healthier You
Tailored for the busy professional
Keeping your body strong is not only ideal for improved body composition, but also will help with posture and injury prevention.
A strong body helps with peace of mind in feeling your improved movement and ability to better carry out your daily routine.
A strong and healthy body can help you reduce or eliminate the need for regular medication, which, in turn reduces unhealthy side effects.
Be Pain Free
Stronger muscles will reduce or eliminate joint pain and a stronger core and posterior chain will help with lower back pain.
It's About Movement
Strength, power and confidence.
The best you can provide for your health.
One on One private training:
- Get a workout programme designed specifically for you – one size does not fit all
- Learn the correct way to do exercises and use equipment
- Respect your time – our equipment is dedicated to your needs when you need it
- Our Studio has unique equipment not available everywhere and helps individualize our programmes
- Motivation with ongoing encouragement and support
Your Goals shape your Programme
No matter your current level of fitness, your age, or ambition, we have the right experience and expertise to guide you. Whether you're focussed on Core Conditioning, Therapeutic Training to recover from injury, Performance for Competitive Athletes, Recreational Training to help that golf swing or tennis game, or getting back your peak shape after a pregnancy – we have years and depth of knowledge to guide your goals.
We look at all aspects of your fitness level and lifestyle to determine how best to reach your goals :
- Daily activity : do you do a lot of sitting at a desk or are you always out and about? Sitting is quickly becoming the new smoking and we are only now learning that even a day's worth of constant sitting can more harmful than was previously believed.
- Age and fitness history : even though we would prefer it not to be a factor, age does play a role in our ability to improve, gain strength, and build muscle and flexibility. Let's be clear, however, we are firm believers that it is never too late to begin!
- Condition or illness : have you or are you recovering from an illness? Are you working through challenging weight gain? Good for you! Most situations can be met with the right balance of timing, a targetted and tailored programme and the right team, attitude and focus and yes, it requires your committment, but we can get you there.
At Corefit, we will:
- Work with you to understand your current fitness level and goals
- Create a completely customized workout programme, just for you
- Give you our undivided attention during every one-hour session
- Monitor your progress and make adjustments in your programme to ensure you continually improve
Reach your fitness goals faster.
Throughout your entire programme, your Corefit personal trainer will keep track of everything you do and push you at every session to beat the results of your previous one. By changing exercises and training variables – reps, sets, and resting time – your body won’t adapt and will keep progressing. Typically our clients achieve noticeable physical and mental changes within 4 to 6 weeks.
It is never too late to make it happen!
Free Trial Offer!
Enjoy a free half-hour training session at our studio. Meet our trainers and try some of the exercises to ensure Corefit is the right fit for you.
Taking the first step is easier than you think
Call 647.999.0950 today
Or Email for Details